Hang in there card ~The Challenge #34 {Yellow, Orange and Green}.





When I saw the challenge at Always Playing with Paper, I knew I had to participate.
The colors are so beautiful and gives such a summer feeling. To get the right colors I had to mix up some ink colors. And I didn't have the right enamel colors, so I colored white enamel dots with a copic marker.

http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.nl/2015/05/the-challenge-34-yellow-orange-green.html

Toen ik deze uitdaging zag bij Always Playing with Paper, wist ik dat ik met deze uitdaging mee wilde doen. De kleuren zijn zo mooi en geven een zomers gevoel. Om de juiste kleuren te krijgen, heb ik een aantal kleuren gemixt. Ook had ik niet de juiste kleuren enamel dots, daarom heb ik witte enamel dots gekleurd met een Copic marker.













5 opmerkingen

  1. This is absolutely adorable, Antonia! Those umbrellas are darling and they look perfect in the colours! Thank you for joining us at The Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So totally wonderful, adre these umbrellas!!!! DARLING!! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Antonia, this is such a beautiful card! Love all the colors in the umbrellas. Thank you for joining us at The Challenge! XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a nice card. Like the way you blended the colors. The use of stitched frames on patterned paper becomes your signature. Like this style! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi LInda,
      I even colored the enamel dots with Copic markers to get the right colour!
      You're right about my signature, I love the stitched frames because it gives such a finished look.
      Hugs, Antonia

      Verwijderen